The New Mortgage Insurance Coverage That Insurers Don’t Want You Knowing
Insurers Don’t Want Seniors Knowing This……
It’s not something any of us like to think about or plan for. But when the worst happens, it’s essential to know your family and loved ones are covered financially. That’s why it’s essential to have a mortgage protection coverage. A good mortgage insurance policy can help cover the cost of a mortgage, childcare costs and safeguard your family from inheriting any debts you might have.
But the sad truth is, a shocking number of Americans do not have a mortgage protection policy and their family is at financial risk of losing their home or nest egg if the worst should happen. Why don’t more people have mortgage protection? Sadly, it’s because most people think they can’t afford it. But the reality is, you can now find a very inexpensive policy if you know where to look.
- Now, this is not the old kind of mortgage protection. Meaning that your lender will not be your beneficiary. So, who would your beneficiary be? Your spouse or family. Do you want your beneficiary to receive all the benefit?
- One of the other major differences is that this is not a decreasing term. In other words, if something happens to you tomorrow or 10 years from now, your death benefit will remain the same. This policy is also portable, so if you refinance or move, you can take this mortgage protection with you.
- Statistically 81% of people who when one of the breadwinners dies or can’t work, the family will lose their home.
- That’s why people get mortgage protection separately. They don’t want their family to have to use the nest egg money to pay for the mortgage, they want that nest egg to go to the family and they want the insurance company to pay off the mortgage debt. Does that make sense?
As a “mortgage holder”, you may qualify for a low cost No Physical Exam Mortgage Life and Disability Insurance Plan.A Mortgage Life Plan can protect your loan in case of an unexpected tragedy. Without a plan, your family would still have to make the monthly mortgage payments. By acting now, you can lock in special low rates with no physical exam.
Depending on your eligibility, your plan benefits may include:
- Death Benefit – Designed to pay off your mortgage or equity loan in the event of your death
- Disability Income – Can make your mortgage payments if you cannot work due to an illness or injury
- Level Premium – Premium payments that remain level and do not increase as you pay down your mortgage amount.
- Return of Premium – Now you can get a return of all our paid premiums if your benefits are never used.
People are shocked at how competitive their cost is and how excellent the coverage provides. But the reality is, life insurance rates are at a 20-year low and thanks to new program policies you could qualify for a policy for as little as a dollar day!
For complete details at no cost or obligation, simply contact our office 419.491.0909 or my website at www.macinofinancial.com and request a complementary quote that protect you and your family. As a licensed insurance agent, I will personally contact you to discuss the best ways to protect your family and home.
‘I want to make your retirement safe and relaxing”.
Investment advisory Services offered through Macino Financial Services, a registered Investment Advisor.